- Very good
- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Farmerama is fully compatible with:
- Internet Explorer
You'll also need:
|Others:||Conexión a Internet|
|Registration:||Free registration: Publisher's website|
Farmerama is also compatible with ▼▲
- Chinese Simp
Versions of Farmerama
|Farmerama (Browser game) 07/04/10||Free||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Build and manage your very own farm
- Lots of crop varieties and things to do
- Some actions take hours to complete
I have played this game online. It is actually more fun to me than some of the other. You do not have to have other people involved to play this game. Especially since I do not like bugging my friends to play any games they may not be interested in. You do have to play regularly or get the fields totally empty before you stop playing. Just like any other farming game your crops will die if not attended to. I did get a chuckle out of the rain feature. It actually rains in the game, can flood out some fields. All in all I did enjoy playing Farmerama.
- It rains in the game.
- You can sell/buy seeds and production from farm.
- Building pens for animals and producing feed.
- Could only produce one type of feed at the time.
- Some field production takes a long time.
- You have to &quot;clean&quot; up animal pens which does increase your &quot;fertilizer.&quot;
- 13 Apr 2011
Yesterday, we got a hands on demonstration from Eutechnyx for Auto Club Revolution. Eutechnyx is the... See more
YouTube, the most famous video sharing community in the world, was launched back in 2005. After four... See more