- Not bad
- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Last month's downloads:
- more programs (7)
Farmerama is fully compatible with:
- Internet Explorer
You'll also need:
|Others:||Conexión a Internet|
|Registration:||Free registration: Publisher's website|
Farmerama is also compatible with
- Chinese Simp
Versions of Farmerama
|Farmerama (Browser game) 07/04/10||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Lots of crop varieties and things to do
- Some actions take hours to complete
I have played this game online. It is actually more fun to me than some of the other. You do not have to have other people involved to play this game. Especially since I do not like bugging my friends to play any games they may not be interested in. You do have to play regularly or get the fields totally empty before you stop playing. Just like any other farming game your crops will die if not attended to. I did get a chuckle out of the rain feature. It actually rains in the game, can flood out some fields. All in all I did enjoy playing Farmerama.
- It rains in the game.
- You can sell/buy seeds and production from farm.
- Building pens for animals and producing feed.
- Could only produce one type of feed at the time.
- Some field production takes a long time.
- You have to &quot;clean&quot; up animal pens which does increase your &quot;fertilizer.&quot;
- 13 Apr 2011
SimCity was the most high profile launch disaster of 2013. As well as server failures, the 'always... See more
The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics are here, and what better way to get into the spirit than to play games... See more